Our Customer Service Promise sets out the standards that our clients can expect from Niall O'Shea Builders Limited.
Our employees will:
- Give you accurate, helpful and timely information
- Conduct themselves in a fair, reasonable and professional manner
- Treat you with courtesy and respect
- Check that all suppliers and contractors work according to the terms and conditions of their Service Provider Contract
- Provide you with an estimated time of completion by considering the complexity and work involved.
When you contact us we will:
- Respond to you as quickly as possible
- Acknowledge your written correspondence as soon as possible, but no later than 10 working days from the date of receipt
- Where possible, fully answer the questions or issues you have
- When appropriate and if possible, provide you with alternative contact details for any further information.
When you need to know about the services available to you, we will:
- Provide you with information about the standard of service you can expect
- Write in plain English
- Ensure relevant employees can explain the service to you
- Point to resources including brochures and the internet
- Make sure all information is accurate, consistent and up-to-date.
When you deal with us, you have a right to:Have your privacy respected:
- Personal information will be kept secure
- Personal information will only be used for the reason it was collected, unless you have given consent or by law it is permitted.
Help us to help you
- Notify us of any change to your contact details
- Let us know if you will be late or are unable to keep an appointment
- Let us know if you are unable to reply to a request for information on time
- Treat our employees with courtesy
Measuring our performance
- We have a customer focus and are committed to continuous improvement
- We have a commitment to employee development to ensure skilled employees, who are sensitive to your needs
- Your suggestions or complaints will be used as well as information from customer surveys, to assess and improve our performance
- We will review this customer service charter each year.