Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd - Site Small Print
This site is best viewed in the latest versions of Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer. Older browsers are not always W3C Standards Compliant, and can result in a poor browsing experience.
Copyright © 2012 Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd.
This copyright notice
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd [and its licensors].
Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd's prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com or Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd, Brownbog, Bansha, Co Tipperary.
Enforcement of copyright
Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. If you become aware of any use of Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd's copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd, Brownbog, Bansha, Co Tipperary.
I take other people's intellectual property seriously, and would never intentionally use any materials copyrighted to a third party. If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com or by post to Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd, Brownbog, Bansha, Co Tipperary.
This website disclaimer
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
What is spam?
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose. Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd has a zero-tolerance spam policy.
This anti-spam policy
Automated spam filtering
Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd’s messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email and other messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
Problems with spam filtering
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd’s systems. If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means. You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
Receipt of unwanted messages from Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd or sent using Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd’s systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd using the details below and the matter will be investigated and rectified.
Changes to this anti-spam policy
Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd using the details set out below:
Your privacy is important to Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd collects, and the ways in which Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- any other information that you send to Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd.
Using personal information
Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website - with your express permission;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd will store all the personal information you provide in a secure location.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Niall O'Shea Builders Ltd, Brownbog, Bansha, Co Tipperary